The Mom Survey Share:Ask your kids, let's hear what they think.
Answers by Amanda, age 16.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
'manda!
2. What makes mom happy?
NASCAR.
3. What makes mom sad?
When I'm sad.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
By saying something SO not funny that it's funny.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Tomboy.
6. How old is your mom?
Forty-eight.
7. How tall is your mom?
Taller than me.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Poop.
9. What does your mom do when you aren't around?
Scheme.
10. If your mommy became famous, what would she be famous for?
She'd save the day with statistics.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Snoring.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Not snoring.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Statistical models.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
She'll eat anything.
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Her past achievements.
16. If mom were a cartoon character, which would she be?
Cornelius' wife.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Eat.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Sarcasm.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Looks.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She tells me.
21. What does your mom like most about your mama?
Education.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Gander Mountain.
7 comments:
That is so sweet! And #20 melted my heart.
I thought for sure you'd swoon over #8, Syd.
Poop, snore, and NASCAR.
Something tells me those are widely-shared attributes...especially in the South.
I'm hittin' this one - it's great.
You love to poop? Well, who doesn't? What a sorry place this would be if we all hated pooping....:)
Spot on Kris, good to see you.
I miss your blob. But I'm tempted to quit my own blob, so congrats on being retired.
Nonetheless, stick around. I'm working on a *How redneck is your neighborhood* throw down.
#8? LMAO! What an answer!
Post a Comment